Our Executive Team
Edwin Sodi - CEO
Edwin is an entrepreneur involved in various businesses within the built environment sector.
He founded Blackhead Consulting in 2004 as a management consulting firm and later grew to include project management, civil and structural engineering primarily in the built environment.
Edwin’s previous experience include operating at senior levels in Human Resource Management specializing in individual & organisational performance, business process re-engineering, organisational architecture and stakeholder management.
Edwin has previously worked for blue chip companies in various management roles in manufacturing, petro chemicals as as well as IT industries.
Hilton Sparks - Technical Director
With over 46 years engineering experience, Hilton is a Registered Professional Engineer (No 740604) and a Registered Construction Project Manager (No D202/2004). Hilton has vast experience in managing complex engineering projects.
● Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Civil), University of Natal
● Diploma in Business Management, Damelin Management School
● ECSA Pr Eng No 740604
● SACPCMP Pr CPM No D202/2004
● Member of South African Institute of Civil Engineers
● Member of South African Association of Municipal Engineers
● Civil infrastructure, Hydrology, Construction Project Management